Women for Girls is an influential group of women joining forces to empower girls so that they can change the world and be Strong, Smart and Bold.
Mission: to cultivate a strong and diverse community of women who are dedicated to Girls Inc. of Metropolitan Dallas’ vision of empowering girls in an ever-changing society and who, through their financial investment, enable Girls Inc. to grow and reach out to more girls in our communities.
Every person’s life journey influences and impacts someone else, often in profound ways. You are investing in an organization that recognizes the enormous potential and unique power of women and girls, and actively brings them together to transform the world. Together we can make a difference!
Your gift of $5,000 or more enables you to be a member of the Women for Girls group.
- Exclusive Events: semi-annual events featuring keynote addresses by corporate and community leaders, including reception time with selected Girls Inc. members and alumnae as well as social gatherings throughout the year.
- Engaging Connections: specialized volunteer and mentoring projects with the girls. Networking opportunities with women in other Girls Inc. affiliates.
- Annual Season Ticket: a season ticket for all lectures in each annual Girls Inc. Lecture Series.
- Insider Access: regular timely updates, with information about projects, ways your gifts are invested, opportunities for further involvement and highlights of events.
- Fast Track: the fast track giving option allows investors to grow into the $5,000 commitment over two years, while receiving immediate membership benefits: Ask for more details.
For More Information please call: Sarah Elliott, Chief Philanthropy Officer
(214) 654-4559 or email@example.com