The Young Professionals Group (YPG) is made up of like-minded professionals in their 20s and 30s that support Girls Inc. through volunteering, networking, and social opportunities. Each year, the group selects a project to focus its fundraising and volunteer efforts on a specific need for the organization and the girls it serves.
Mission: To support and raise awareness of Girls Inc. of Metropolitan Dallas and its mission to inspire all girls to be STRONG, SMART and BOLD.
- Joining the Girls Inc. YPG gives you access to a professional and social network built around a common philanthropic goal.
- Members are invited to multiple social and fundraising events throughout the year and serve as stewards of the Girls Inc. mission.
- Current membership dues are $500 for an individual membership. *This qualifies as a Champion for Girls Giving level member for the 2016 year only.
- New members should complete the YPG-Membership-Form submit it to email@example.com
- Click here to join today!
Girls Inc. Staff Sponsor:
YPG Chair – Carolyn A. Jackson
Carolyn A. Jackson is a Senior Manager for Corporate Audit Services at Capital One. Her responsibilities in the role include evaluating the Organization’s control environment through planning, and managing the execution of audits across all Financial Services related business lines; and regularly consulting with client management around risk mitigation plans for identified issues. Carolyn graduated from the University of Arizona with her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Marketing where she earned the Mary Roby award for academic achievement. She went on to earn her MBA from the University of Texas at Dallas. Carolyn strives to be a community advocate. In 2014 she became the founding member of Imagine, Achieve, Inspire Organization that focuses on both corporate speaking events, as well as diverse community outreach activities. Carolyn is the Board Chair of the Young Professionals Group for Girls Inc. of Metropolitan Dallas, and is also very involved with the Literacy for Texas organization (LIFT) where she serves as a study hall literacy teacher for low literate adults learning to read and better their lives.
YPG Board Vice Chair- Katrina Carlson
YPG Social/Social Media Committee Lead – Crystal Newberry
YPG Networking Lead – Alyson Blatney
YPG Fundraising Committee Lead – Katrina Carlson