We Take Our Mission to Heart
For decades our community has entrusted Girls Inc. Dallas to provide a safe haven and wholesome place for girls to go to afterschool and in the summer. We have been given a unique opportunity to effectively help girls grow into young women who are confident, courageous and prepared to make a positive difference in their lives, their families and in the world.
We take our mission to heart and are committed to empowering all girls to be strong, smart and bold. Along with parent involvement and our nationally researched programs, girls continue to discover the world, themselves and the possibilities that await them.
Enrollment forms can be submitted via email, mail or dropped off at a Girls Inc. Dallas location.
Tips for Parents
Some of these resources are available as PDF documents. To view PDF documents, you will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Tips to support girls’ rights through talking and listening
- Ten things you can do as a business or community leader to support girls’ rights
- Tips for Adults to Help Girls Achieve Rights
- Tips for Answering Your Child’s Questions About Sexuality
- Tips for Raising Financially Savvy Girls
- Tips for Taking to Teens About Healthy Relationships
- Tips for Encouraging Girls in STEM
For more information please call 214-654-4530.
Thank you for your support and belief in Girls Incorporated of Metropolitan Dallas.